Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy (Belated) 2014!!!

I just realized it has been a LONG time since I last posted anything on this blog! Time for a change... I'll be attempting to make chicken noodle soup later today.

Here's the recipe I'll be using: About 3/4 of an organic rotisserie chicken 2 cartons low-sodium chicken broth Carrots (as many as you'd like) One small onion Egg noodles Salt and pepper to taste

 Recipe:
1. Cut up the rotisserie chicken ahead of time into small, bite-sized pieces.
2. Prepare the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
3. Peel and slice the carrots into bite-sized pieces.
4. Peel and dice the onion.
5. Add the rotisserie chicken, cooked egg noodles, onion, carrots, and broth in a large pot, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste. I'll let you know how it all turns out!!!:-)...

No comments:

Post a Comment