Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crochet Scarf Madness



I am currently working on THREE scarves for this holiday season...not sure if I am going to list all of them on my etsy store, or else just keep them for myself.

These two scarves are the ones currently in my desl. The beige one is made with a flecked worsted weight yarn I believe, and the other one is a nice soft fluffy white one made out of Caron Bliss.

I can't rave enough about the Caron Bliss yarn- it's soft, luxurious, easy to work with, and it helps that I got it for a steal!!!;-)...

The other scarf (not pictured) is being made from sari yarn that I traded for online for a bloom loom.

I decided to work on my crocheting, rather than jewelry-making, b/c it seems the jewelry market on etsy is already flooded, and competition is just too stiff... I've also been experimenting with tatting (both needle and shuttle), so we'll see what I can come up with. I'm thinking of doing a Sunbonnet Sue wallhanging for my room...I have a vintage pattern that I am dying to try out!!!:-)...

What are YOU working on, my fellow bloggers???:-)...

No comments:

Post a Comment