Thursday, October 29, 2009

Starbaby Swap Results!!!:-)...







Hey guys,

So as you all know, I've been participating in a couple online swaps. Today I received my package from starbaby (http://www.starbabyonline.etsy.com/). It contained two pairs of really cute silver earrings!!!:-)...
Pair #1:- Bali stamped silver with red czech glass disk beads with clear/silver Czech glass seed beads.
Pair #2:- Honey Jade cubes, czech glass seed beads and silver chain.
I LOVE them...sooooo cute!!!:-)... I like how the orange ones have a nice dangly chain thingie, and I love the large silver rectangular bead on the other pair...
I encourage you all to visit her store, since she has loads of jewelry at affordable prices!!!:-)...
*Disclaimer about my blog: I do NOT review products unless I purchase them, or trade for them. I have never received a free product in exchange for a review, and I do not do reviews for free products.*





No comments:

Post a Comment