Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Swap Results!!!:-)...











So, my package from http://www.whosies.blogspot.com/ arrived. She sent me a cute cupcake potholder and a quick stitch kit to make an owl. Can't wait to make the owl...maybe over the holidays when I have more time...
If you like what you see, she sells patterns for the cupcake potholders, and I think she also sells the owl kits on her etsy store, so go check it out!!!
I am also doing a CreateCrochet Team Swap with Mamta and Sheila, and I'm also crocheting up a scarf for Debby...So much swapping...so little time!!!:-)...
If you've never tried swapping, I suggest giving it a go- it's a lot of fun, you get to interact with other fun etsians, and you get to try something you've never done before!!!:-)...






No comments:

Post a Comment