Monday, April 30, 2012

What am I working on now???

Hey all,

It's been a hectic quarter for me. I'm taking my first ever web-designing class, and it's pretty challenging, but a lot of fun too.

I am starting work on a new knit bag. I'm using a rich, eggplant colored yarn, and I'm using wooden handles I got for free with one of my knitting magazines.(Say hello to Owlie- he's also a freebie...lol...)



Owlie is actually a row counter: If you look carefully at his eyes, you will see little numbers. For those of you not familiar with knitting, a row counter helps me keep track of all of my rows. All I have to do is click the counter once each time I'm done a row. This is especially helpful in this pattern, because it is a complex pattern, with lots of different stitches, and even some bobbles thrown in for good measure! I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like!

In terms of cross-stitch, I've been working on this project:
I got this tiny cottage project as a free kit from a magazine (are you sensing a pattern here with me and free kits lol???) It's almost done. I just have to finish the backstitching in black, and then frame it.

What are you all out there in cyberspace working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment