Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Christmas Goodies


My Christmas Goodies


I know it's been a loooong time since Christmas has passed, but I finally got ahold of the pictures of some of the items I made.First up is this Christmas-themed tea cosy I made for my cousin as a present.
My second Christmas project was a set of hand-embroidered handkerchiefs for my uncle.

A little bit of baking

Here are some pics of some fun cakes I've made in the past. The first one is a red-velvet cake made from a Paula Deen recipe, with a cream cheese frosting.
The second cake is all dressed up with fruits to make it appropriate for a 4th of July birthday.
Just look at that vivid red color!!!
Here's the 4th of July birthday cake, made with strawberries and blueberries.


Knitting Projects in Progress

  • Snood for my sister
  • Triangle shawl
  • Purse with wooden handles


Check out my Library Thing book list and reviews:

This is my first blog post that I've created using html.

No comments:

Post a Comment